Friday, March 21, 2014

Hello Fun Fold Card


We are on Spring Break right now and although I'd hope to spend lots of time in my craft room it just hasn't happen. That's okay though since I have spent lots of time with Abby - making memories and hanging with friends. 

On Sunday I held a Fun Fold Card Class at my house and we had so much fun. This is one of the cards we made and I have to say it's also one of my favorites. There are two flaps - one is just a rectangle with two corners rounded; the other is a die cut using the Deco Label Framelits (largest die). Each are scored and the scored ends are "tucked" under the piece of Strawberry Slush Cardstock. 


This shows the flaps open. The flaps are held closed by a button on a 3D pop dot...the deco label die cut flap just tucks under it and it stays closed.

I used Basic Black, Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay and Kaleidoscope DSP. The stamp set is Four You. You can purchase these supplies as well as others at my site HERE. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

BJJS said...

Very cute! Genius!!!